President Barack Obama and the Message Beyond the Photograph - by Aberjhani


History-making photograph of President Barack Obama with Vice President Joe Biden and other members of the national security team in the White House Situation Room. (Photo by Pete Souza)


Just before I logged on to check my email and found a request from the Red Room website asking authors to blog about leadership, something interesting happened. I came across a scrap of paper I did not recognize and on which the following quote was typed:


Please Continue reading on Examiner.com: President Barack Obama and the message beyond the photograph - National African-American Art | Examiner.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From Dream to Book: How I Wrote Dreams of the Immortal City Savannah

The Year of James Baldwin Now in Full Classic Literary Swing (part 1) - by Aberjhani

THE EXTRAORDINARY TALENT OF BEAUFORD DELANEY